Tuesday 7 June 2011

Yo!

Hello My Hommes...

^My attempt to be hip :)

Anyways, Im Claire and this is my first Blog post. Im a little nervous... :P So i throught that i'd introduce myself a bit by doing some questions.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I really need to wash my hair2. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping.. or trying to anyway
3. What's a word that you say a lot?
Cheese
4. What is your current desktop picture?
Pictures of my friends and family
Which disney character do you like best?
Don't really like any of them but if i had to chose... Pocahontas.
Can you roll your tounge?
YUP!
If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Chocolate, i'd die fast but it would be so worth it!
What's your favorite song at the moment?
"The Show" By Lenka
Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
I do both althrough i suck at twirling it i try anyway!

I think thats enough random questions... :P
I'll post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment